Theme: Flexible Squares S2
Works with: paid, basic and plus
Tested on: Firefox & IE, 1024x768 resolution
Includes: Comment pages, sidebar, currents, archive
Disabled: Header navigation
live preview | image preview
Copy & Paste:
1. Under customize css, set all the drop down boxes to no.
2. To add a header, find background-image:url(); under .headerimage in the css and add your image url between the brackets. Also make sure to change the dimensions of the width and height (width: 800px; height: 0px;) to whatever size your image is.
3. You must add your navigation links (entries, info, archive, friends, etc) to the sidebar links.
4. Under sidebar customization, disable calendar (it looks much better this way).
5. Feel free to edit the css as much as you want, but if you mess up don't ask me to fix it.
6. Please credit biconic if you use :)
If there are any bugs or if you have any problems let me know!